Saturday, July 25, 2009

My baby is 9 months old and doesn't have teeth yet .does that mean she lacks calcium?"?

baby first teeth and calcium deficienct infants

My baby is 9 months old and doesn't have teeth yet .does that mean she lacks calcium?"?
nothing to do with deficiency of anything.sometimes some babies get them later than usual,but don't worry.they will eventually erupt.i even know for a fact that kids who were delayed in something are davanced in something else!!!my 2 babies started walking a month after their first birthday,but it didnt make any difference now with the rest of the kids!!!!!
Reply:Trust me the longer it takes for you baby to get teeth the better


less chance for bottle rot..My children did not get teeth until they were well over 1..My kids are now 21,18,15 and not one has ever had a cavity..Ask your Ped he/she will tell you the same.





Im not saying though you child will never get a cavity because there teeth came in late..but chances are better



loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment