Friday, July 31, 2009

I got braces on some of my teeth but not all, because i have baby teeth,will i still hav straight teeth after?

im 12 and still have not lost all of my teeth, but i got braces on the ones i do have lost, will i have to get braces on the others when i lose them, or not, but then will i have straight teeth if i dont!?





sorry, if that question dont make sense to u, but hopefully it does.

I got braces on some of my teeth but not all, because i have baby teeth,will i still hav straight teeth after?
i had two baby teeth left and im 15....and they eventually pulled them out bc i had my adult teeth lower so they had to pull them up with chains...very painfull but thats probably not what you have...thats different, but they will probably put a bracket on the adult teeth when they come in unless they are strait enough...they might just leave them.♥
Reply:They will adjust your braces as your mouth changes,Hon.Don't worry!



hair tips

No comments:

Post a Comment