Monday, April 20, 2009

Sally G, what did your dentist say about the adult teeth growing in behind the baby teeth?

My son looks like he is having the same problem, so before making a ddentist appoinment I wanted to find out what the dentist told you about your son%26#039;s baby teeth not being loose yet the adult teeth were coming up behind them.

Sally G, what did your dentist say about the adult teeth growing in behind the baby teeth?
I%26#039;m not Sally G and I do not play her on TV, but I am a dentist with over 30 years of experience, so perhaps my answer will be helpful to you.





My rule of thumb is to let the permanent teeth come in %26quot;half the distance%26quot; to the biting edge of the lower front baby teeth before you worry about it. If they get beyond that height, it may be necessary to remove the baby teeth.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment