Monday, April 20, 2009

I know this is stupid but I am scared to lose all of my baby teeth!?

I only have 4 baby teeth left which is alot for my age and I am really scared to lose them all because then I%26#039;ll be, in a sense, %26quot;grown up.%26quot;

I know this is stupid but I am scared to lose all of my baby teeth!?
Im 21 with no baby teeth and I don%26#039;t feel grown up! Its not your teeth that define you, its you and how you feel and take things. Your a grown up later on in life when your doing things your mom does and taking care of yourself. Your growing up but that doesn%26#039;t mean you are a grown up!


Teeth is a silly thing to make us grow up....





Pull those babies out and act like a kid!!!


haha
Reply:your baby teeth dont define who you u are you can still be a kid or like a teen



skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment