Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Okay, bizarre dental question.. any adults with baby teeth?

I'm pretty embarrassed to admit it, but when I was young, I had a loose baby tooth. I was too scared to get it pulled and my parents didn't seem to care. I'm 23 years old and have never been to a dentist. I still have a baby tooth behind the adult tooth. It doesn't hurt, but the adult tooth is seriously misshapen and misplaced. I'm getting insurance soon and would like to have it extracted.





Is there anyone else who has had the same experience? Any advice you can give me? Thanks!

Okay, bizarre dental question.. any adults with baby teeth?
I still have some baby teeth and I'm going to be 34 next month. The permanent ones can be seen up in my gums on the dental Xrays. I would suggest going to the dentist as you are already planning because he/she will give you his/her opinion on what should be done about it. Good luck.
Reply:DON'T EXTRACT IT JUST YET. YOU MAY NOT HANE A PERMANENT ONE BENEATH AND MAY HAVE TO KEEP THIS ONE AS AN ADULT.


I SEE THIS IN SOME OF MY PATIENTS.



myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment